A Live Answers Check In Line Instructions
Some of the features of the check-in line may need to be setup before they will function. Please call our office if you experience any difficulty checking in for your messages.
1. Dial the Toll Free Number Answering Service Check-In Line
The system will prompt: “Thank you for checking in, Please enter your mailbox or wait for assistance.
2. Enter your 6-7 digit account number
If there is a password on the account: The system will then prompt “Please enter your pass code your wait for assistance”.
3. Enter your 4 digit pass code.
The system will then tell you how many voice messages (voice mails), or secretarial messages (operated inputted) messages you have.
4. Press “0” to speak with an operator to verbally retrieve your messages.
Press “7” to listen to your voice mail messages.
Press “6” to have your messages automatically emailed to one predetermined email
address or fax number.* This feature must be setup to work.
Other options in the voice mail menu include:
Record your Auto Answering Greeting
Follow steps 1 thru 4 then,
Press “8” for User Options, Then
Press “4” to change your account Greeting.
Press “2” to change your auto answer greeting.
Press “6” to change the name on your mailbox ( not necessary )
Press “7” to change your pass-code.
* The voice mail system will personally walk you through each step and give you step by step instructions.